Bed Bug Services
For homes and businesses surrounding the Hudson Valley region like Poughkeepsie, Rhinebeck, Kingston, Newburgh and Middletown, Craig Thomas Pest Control, in partnership with Orkin ray bans sale Pest Control,offers effective bed bug solutions. Our services include treatments, preventive inspections and working with you and your facility to create protocols regarding bed bugs. Let Craig Thomas Pest Control be your partner in preventing or solving your bed oakley sunglasses bug infestations in your home, housing complex, hotel or other type of facility.
Bed Bug Identification:Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
- Bed bugs are small brownish insects just under a ¼ inch long
- Bed bugs are oval in shape, flat and about as wide as they are long
- Immature bed bugs are much smaller, about 1 mm and lighter in color
- Bed bug eggs are very small, about 1 mm in size and whitish in color. They are difficult to see what the naked eye.
- After a blood meal, bed bugs will appear to be reddish in color.
Biology & Behavior:
- Bed bugs are nocturnal creatures and come out at night to feed exclusively on blood.
- Bed bugs are resilient and may live up to 12 months without a blood meal.
- Bed bugs are not caused by poor sanitation or ones social status.
- Bed bugs are not limited to the bedroom, but will disperse throughout a swelling. Bed bugs will travel cheap jordan a great distance to obtain a blood meal.
- Bed bugs like to hide in small cracks and crevices close to where humans rest and sleep. This includes, baseboards, upholstery, furniture crevices, carpet, wall hangings, night stands, floorboard cracks, behind loose wallpaper, light switches, door and window frames and other hidden places.
- Bed bugs can be introduced into a structure via used furniture, on belongings or an individual who has a bed bug infestation.
- Bed bugs like to travel, given their nickname the “hitchhiker.” They will hide in suitcases, boxes, shoes to be near a food supply.
Bed Bug Bites:
- Not everyone reacts to bed bug bites and some have delayed reactions.
- Bed bug bites often appear in rows of several bites.
- Bed bug bite symptoms appear as red, itchy welts, but can vary from one another.
- Bed bugs are not transmitters of disease.
How do I know I have bed bugs?
- Finding a physically bed bug or egg sample.
- Finding blood stains on the bed due when bed bugs are crushed.
- Very small black marks (size of pepper) on or near the sleeping area. These specks are fecal matter.
- Finding bite marks, does not instantly mean you have bed bugs. You may have a problem, if you wake up every morning with new bites. Initially bed bug bites are painless, but turn into large, itchy welts.
- Finding evidence of a bed bug infestation without seeing any insects.
- Allow a qualified pest management professional to perform an effective inspection.
What should I do if I have bed bugs?
- If you find bed bugs or think you may have a bed bug infestation, contact Craig Thomas Pest Control to perform a complete inspection of your home.
- If you find bed bugs, do not move to have:Personal another room in the house or relocate to another location. Bed bugs can go over a year without a blood meal, so moving to another location, will spread the problem.
- Early detection is your best defense. Call a professional, do not try to control bed bugs on your own.
Photo Credits: Bed Bug ray bans sale Life Cycle | Bed Bug Cheap mlb Jerseys Bites